Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I know I'm cute!

I couldn't resist posting these three pictures. She's just way too cute for words, need I say anymore!

She has a doll someone bought her before she was even born. We started giving it to her when she's in her car seat...and she loves it! She will hold the doll, and sometimes, try to eat it...she hasn't figured out that's not what dolls are for!

A few weeks ago, we took the bumber out of Carlyn's crib because she was rolling on her side and sucking on it. Well, the next morning, I walked into her room to find this...totally asleep!



6 comments:

Farrah said...

she is so cute! I can't believe how big she is already. I need to see her again in person.

The Anders said...

I miss her!!! Lets get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Lynda the picture of Carolyn with the sunglasses is priceless! She is so cute!

standifird family said...

SOOO CUTE!!

We need to have you guys over soon so Brady can meet her.

Auntie Cathy said...

What a cutie....bless her sweet little heart...
Love
Great Great Auntie Cathy

Derek & Kellyn said...

Dude! Did I know that you know Becca? I saw the post before this one and I was shocked to see her in the pic. Becca and I did youth counseling together and have been in touch ever since. She's a dolL! And so is your little one! Isnt it so much fun?!