Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010


Easter was so fun this year! We started out by hearing a great service at church, then headed to my mom's for some lunch and easter egg hunting! My mom wasn't sure what to put in the eggs...but finally decided on quarters! She figured she was to young for candy, but she LOVES her piggy bank, so that's what she did! It worked out great! She loved opening the eggs, and then carefully putting the quarters in the piggy bank! After that we went to Jason's Nana's for MORE food! Carlyn finally passed out! It was such a great day!
My Beautiful little girl in her Easter dress!
I love this picture because she was showing Jason her bunny!
She got the hang of picking up eggs and putting them in the basket very quickly!
She kept tripping on her dress when she would crawl...so we tied it up!
As you can see...she is taking this VERY serious!...I still do that with my tongue when I am trying to concentrate!
Waving her eggs around singing at the top of her lungs!
Passed out after a long day!

5 comments:

The Banks Family said...

Love the pics and her hair looks so cute!! So curly!

Niki said...

Lynda,
Carlyn's curls in the second picture kill me! So so so cute!

Bastian Family said...

Lynda
Your little girl is so very cute! Love the blog and getting to catch up with you. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Love the piggy bank! So cute! She is just so beautiful Lynda! You guys are truly blessed!

Liam and Lucy said...

Wowwee....cousin Carlyn's getting to be such a big girl....I hope we get to see and play with our cousin this summer when we come to Tucson (June 12-18) Love to all, Liam and Lucy