Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago, my family got together to take our annual family photos! Of course, like always, Jason and my dad hated every second of it! But, thanks to Nick Narducci (http://www.nicholasmatthewphoto.com/newblog/), they turned out great! We took them at Tempe Town Lake, and when we first got there, we realized it was the same weekend as a big triathlon. Lucky for us, Nick found some great spots to take pictures. I know I posted a lot of them, but I liked so many, I couldn't decide which ones to show! Thanks again Nick, and thanks Becca for the referral!


7 comments:

The Anders said...

I LOVE them Lynda! Especially the last one.. you can see little Carlyn.. awwww!!!! Very cute!

Cambri Taylor and Macie Michele said...

Way cute pics! I love the last one of you two...so cute!

The Jackson Family said...

They look wonderful! I love the one of you and Jason it is that "special" one that truly shows your love for one another:)

Farrah said...

You're right. They are all really good. I think Nick did a great job!

Shannon said...

Lynda-you guys look so cute! You look SO different than when I last saw you. I am so excited for you guys!!

alexis said...

You look great! I am glad things are going well with Carlyn!

Aunt Cathy said...

Love the pictures. How original and fun....love, A. Cathy