Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Pictures

Just a quick update...we are all great! Carlyn is sleeping very well now, she is going about seven hours at night...which is just great! The first time she did it Jason rushed in to her room, worried that something was wrong because she hadn't woken up in the middle of the night (she was sleeping about four or five hours before). She was perfectly fine. She loves to scoot around in her crib and never stays where we put her at the beginning of the night! She is still refluxing, but not nearly as bad anymore! I go back to work next week, and am dreading it. We go to the doctor next week for her eight week appointment, and I will give more updates then! Here are some more pictures of her.
First visit to the firestation!
After I got my shot
My Easter dress
Rosco loves me and loves to just sit and watch me!
My hair after a bath...it's crazy!

6 comments:

sheralyn said...

she is just beautiful, lynda...beautiful :)

Unknown said...

She's so cute. The expressions they make are so funny. Good luck going back to work. That is so hard! When she's 2 you'll be begging to work extra. Hee hee!

Farrah said...

she is just precious! I love the wild hair after the bath! Her Easter dress is very cute!

standifird family said...

YAY!!! for seven hours- that's huge! the pic with her dad at the fire station is SO sweet.
Hope you got my email with the reflux info...
glad you're all well:)

The Banks Family said...

She is so cute Lynda!! I am glad to hear things are going better as far as sleep! I have to say I am way jealous! My almost 11 month old still wakes up atleast 2x a night. SO no 7 hours for me. Very impressive!! Cute pics!! Love the hair!

The Jackson Family said...

She is so beautiful! She really looks like Jason:)!