Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We have SO much to be thankful for this year. We are so thankful to have each other and our beautiful, healthy, little girl! I am also thankful that I got cancelled from work this year, and got to spend Thanksgiving with my family. My mom made dinner on Wednesday, since I was supposed to work! It was so yummy, I LOVE fried turkey! On Thursday, we spent the day with the Newmans! It was so much fun, as always! Taylor, Jason's sister was in town from colege, and we got to spend time with her, and she was able to spend time with Carlyn! Carlyn got to try her first thanksgiving foods, and she seemed to LOVE sweet potato pie...just like daddy! We ate, laughed, played a mean game of whiffle ball, and then sat by a fire outside! I am thankful for such an amazing family, and a wonderful holiday!

The Newman kids, I LOVE them!

Me and the Hubby

Carlyn with her Nana

Me and Tay

Carlyn sitting by the fire!

No comments: