Sunday, December 27, 2009

1st Christmas!


Carlyn is almost 10 months old, so I knew she wouldn't really understand Christmas, but was excited none the less! Jason had to work Christmas Eve, so Carlyn and I stayed at my mom's house on Christmas Eve, just like old times! My mom read the Christmas story of Jesus, like she has every other year! The next morning, we had our traditional Christmas breakfast of red and green pancakes, and biscuits and gravy! Carlyn just ate a red pancake! We then went to Jason's parents to open gifts with them, then back to my mom's to open gifts and eat lunch, then to Jason's Nana to open MORE gifts, and eat MORE food! It was a very busy day, but a wonderful Christmas spent with family! Carlyn got LOTS of toys, that Jason and I ended up opening! Carlyn just wanted to eat the tissue paper and envelopes! I can't wait to see her play with all her new toys, and maybe test a few out myself, Ha ha!
I LOVE the ruffles!
"What's that...what's that?" (Everything is what's that?!)
Red Pancakes!
An afternoon nap with Daddy

1 comment:

sarah said...

i know i say this every time, but i just can't believe how much she's talking. "what's that?" that's adorable! that's what that is!! :o)