Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

This New Year's Eve, Jason and I went to dinner with our friends Megan and Colton, and then went back to our house, said Happy New Year at midnight (which I barely made it to), and then off to bed we went, at 1220! It was perfect!

This past year has been amazing! I finished up my pregnancy and it ended with a beautiful, healthy, happy baby girl! She is the best thing to happen to Jason and I. She is so much fun to watch, listen to, and so easy to LOVE! This year, I also decided that I no longer want to be a pediatric nurse practitioner. I am not sure what I want to be "when I grow up". I know an RN is enough, but it's just not what I want to do forever. I'm thinking I might want to be a legal nurse consultant...but we'll see what the future brings. So, for now, school is on hold. I don't want to spend all this money, and spend all this time for something I'm not sure I want to do. It's driving me crazy not to be in school and working toward something, but it's wonderful to have the time to spend with Carlyn. Jason is working extra shifts to save up to build his own gun! Him and his hunting stuff! But, it's what he loves to do. We can't wait to see what changes 2010 hold for us!


1 comment:

sarah said...

"an RN is enough." you're so funny. an RN is pretty spectacular!

enjoy your time with your wee one- carlyn will soon be a teenager with her own friends and never ever want to see you. then you can fill your time with all the school you want. :o)