Friday, September 5, 2008

One tiny baby!

That's right...there is one baby in there! We were so excited to see the ultrasound and our baby. It is amazing and there are no words that can describe the feeling you have when you see what you have created actually growing inside you. The cougar was laying on his/her side the whole time. The x-ray tech would try to wake the baby up or try to move him/her, but no luck. Cougar would stretch the little arms and legs he/she has and would go back to sleep. It was actually pretty cute. The x-ray tech had me get up, jump up and down, stretch, touch my toes to see if we could get the baby to move. No such luck. All that did was give the cougar the hiccups!!! It was so funny to watch. The whole little body would jump with each and every hiccup. It was so fun to watch. They gave us a DVD, but I cannot get it to work to post it on here. So, that will have to wait. But, here are some pictures of the little one.
We will have another ultrasound in about four or five weeks to find out if we are having a little Jason or a little Lynda!!! We cannot wait. Jason can barely contain himself. Before the ultrasound I thought it was a girl. But now, I keep calling the baby a him...look at his hand, look at him move. So, now I have NO idea! I know some mom's have a feeling...I have no clue. Some days I think it's a girl and some I think it might be a boy. So, only time will tell and the next ultrasound! I will keep you updated on that for sure! As for me...well, I've been feeling better. Not 100%, but I'm not sure I will for a while. I have my good days and my bad days. Some days I feel great, and some I feel nauseous all day still! I always get sick, good or bad day, around 7:30 or 8:00 every day. So, I'm thinking that's when the little cougar will some day make his/her appearance. We'll just have to wait and see! So look at the pictures, and take your guess...boy or girl???!!!











11 comments:

The Anders said...

YAY! The update =) So good to see pictures of Cougar! I am going to go with a BOY! That is my guess! Can't wait for you guys to find out.. =)

Unknown said...

I'm thinking it's a boy. We didn't find out what WIll was,and that was very exciting. I was 50/50 also throughout my pregnancy. You need to post a countdown ticker and a poll on your blog! Congrats. I miss that excitement...but it's still exciting watching them grow up and all the fun ages and stages! You'll have so much fun. Cherish each moment. It goes by SOOO fast!!!!

Farrah said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm glad your starting to feel at least a little better! I can't wait to hear what you're having. Tell Jason I'm still all for the middle name cougar! Love it! =)

The Jackson Family said...

I am so excited for you too! I am going to say a litte "Jason"! The excitement of seeing your little baby for the first time is so amazing, so I am so happy for you two!!!

Liam and Lucy said...

Ohhh -- in in the womb he/she's cute! Can't wait to get to cuddle him/her...

standifird family said...

Those are some cute baby pics! Glad you are feeling a little better Lynda...
You guys are so fun and you'll be great parents!

Cathy said...

Congrat's to both you and Jason on the new addition to your family. Since you already have two "boys" ... 3 if you count Jason :) I'm going to predict a little "couger-ette" But either way, it's going to be a ride you'll never forget so enjoy every minute. Your Uncle Leon and I are very very happy for both of you.

Alison said...

He/She is beautiful. I do not care what it is, I just want to love it. Cause I love you both. But if I had to guess I say..... BOY!!!!

alexis said...

I was going to say BOY but that is what everyone things!! Oh well. :) Glad things are going well!

Derek & Kellyn said...

I hope your pregnancy is treating you well. You will just LOVE being a mommy. There truly is not greater feeling to love someone that much :) We're happy for you guys! (we moved from portofino to a two bedroom in chandler. Good bye Portofino!!)

Leslie Bennett said...

Congratulations Lynda! I'm so excited for you!!!!